Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 140g plain flour
- 200g semi skimmed milk
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- leftover roast beef
- leftover vegetables
- Bisto best beef gravy
- Preheat the oven to 220°c/200°c fan/gas 7.
- Whisk together the flour, milk and eggs until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the oil to a large, high sided non-stick baking tray and heat for 20 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
- Add the beef and vegetables to a large fry pan, cook with a little oil over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Following on pack instructions. Make a pint of gravy then pour over the meat and vegetables and gently simmer for 5 minutes then keep warm.
- Remove the tray from the oven, cut the yorkshire pudding into quarters.
- Fill each yorkshire pudding with the meat and vegetables with some gravy.
- Wrap up and tuck in!