Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 140g plain flour
- 200g semi skimmed milk
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g frozen mediterranean style chargrilled vegetables
- 6 halved vegetarian sausages
- Preheat the oven to 220°c/200°c fan/gas 7.
- Whisk together the flour, milk and eggs until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the oil to a suitable sized non-stick baking tray and heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and sausages and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour over the batter and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes or until cooked through thoroughly and nice and crispy.
- Serve with Bisto vegetable gravy.