Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 12 turkey meatballs
- 1 sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 jar Loyd Grossman tomato & roasted garlic sauce
- 1 mozzarella ball
- Preheat oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5.
- Place the meatballs in a baking dish along with the pepper.
- Cook in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Turn once halfway through cooking.
- Pour over the sauce, top with torn mozzarella and pop back in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with your favourite pasta and enjoy!