Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 160g dry pasta
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tin drained tuna 145g
- 1 jar Loyd Grossman tomato & roasted garlic sauce
- 70g grated mature cheddar
(Serves 3 - 4)
- Simply cook your favourite pasta according to on pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan. Fry the peppers in a little oil until just cooked.
- Add the drained tuna and the sauce and heat through.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce.
- Stir the sauce through your cooked pasta.
- Place in a baking dish, top with cheese.
- Pop under a hot grill until the cheese is melted and starts to bubble.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!