Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack dough balls
- 1 jar Loyd Grossman tomato & chilli sauce
- 1 handful grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 8.
- Remove from film wrap.
- Set aside the garlic butter dip to warm to room temperature.
- Remove from tray and place the dough balls in a baking dish
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove dough balls carefully from the oven.
- Spoon over sauce, cover with grated parmesan.
- Pop back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Tuck in and enjoy.