Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 OXO vegetable stock cube
- 4 – 6 slices old bread
- Preheat oven to 210°C/Fan 190°C/Gas 6.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Crumble in the OXO ensuring there’s no lumps.
- Remove the crusts from the slices of bread.
- Lightly brush 1 side of bread with the butter.
- Cut each slice into 4 triangles.
- Place the bread, buttered sides up, onto a baking tray.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until golden and toasted.
- Allow to cool on a rack for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with pate and enjoy!