Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g mushroom medley, defrosted
- 1 tbsp thai green curry paste
- 400ml boiling water
- 2 OXO chicken stock cubes
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200g sliced leftover cooked chicken
- 300g cooked rice noodles
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 sliced spring onions
- In a saucepan fry the mushrooms and paste in the oil for 1 minute.
- Pour in the boiling water, crumble in the stock cubes, add the coconut milk, stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken, noodles and lemon juice gently simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Divide between 2 bowls, finish with fresh coriander and sprinkle with spring onion.
- Tuck in and enjoy!