Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry into the Premier Foods and FareShare Win a Dinner Give a Dinner promotion (the Promotion).
The Promoter and the Agency
- Premier Foods Group Limited of Premier House, Centrium Business Park Griffiths Way, St. Albans, United Kingdom, AL1 2RE is the “Promoter”.
- HRG (UK) Limited of Mercury House 8 Sandy Way, Grange Park, Northampton, NN4 5EJ is the “Agency”
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over. This promotion excludes the agents (including the Agency) and employees of the (i) Promoter, (ii) FareShare (iii) FareShare 1st Ltd and (iv) Tesco and (v) any group companies of the aforementioned, the families of such agents and employees, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration.
- Entrants may need to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that they meet the entry requirements and can accept the Prize.
- Purchase of a participating promotional product (see clause 9 below) at a participating Tesco store or online at www.tesco.com (“Tesco Online”);
- Internet access required. Device required to take photograph of receipt to upload with entry.
How to Enter
- The Promotion will begin at 1am on 1st November 2022 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 11.59pm on 4th October 2023 (the “Closing Time”). The period from the Opening Time and ending at the Closing Time is the “Promotion Period”.
- To enter you need to, during the Promotion Period:
- purchase a participating promotional product (see clause 9 below) from a participating Tesco store or at Tesco Online; and
- visit www.winadinnergiveadinner.co.uk (the “Website”), follow the instructions to submit your email address and upload a picture of your receipt (the receipt will need to be a Tesco receipt, should show the receipt number, the date of purchase and the promotional product purchased and should comply with the receipt requirements set out on the entry form, on the Website).
- Purchase of a FareShare “Win a Dinner, Give a Dinner” branded promotional pack is required. The following promotional products will be available in participating stores and Tesco Online, subject to availability. Availability of promotional products may vary across different Tesco stores and Tesco Online and promotional products may be made available during different periods during the Promotion Period):
- Sharwood’s Tikka Masala Mild-Med Sauce - 420g
- Sharwood’s Korma Sauce Mild- 420g
- Sharwood’s Butter Chicken - 420g
- Sharwood’s Szechuan Kung Po Sauces - 425g
- Sharwood’s Chinese Curry - 425g
- Sharwood’s Balti Medium Sauce 420g
- Sharwood’s Sugar Free Black Bean & Red Pepper 425g
- Sharwood’s Tikka Masala 30% Less Fat Cooking Sauce
- Sharwood’s Korma 30% Less Fat Cooking Sauce
- Sharwood’s Butter Chicken 30% Less Fat Cooking Sauce
- Loyd Grossman Tomato & Basil Sauce - 350g
- Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli Sauce - 350g
- Loyd Grossman Bolognese Sauce - 350g
- Loyd Grossman Tomato Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce 350g
- Loyd Grossman Smoky Bacon Pasta Sauce 350g
- Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli Pasta Sauce 660g
- Loyd Grossman Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce 660g
- Loyd Grossman Bolognese Pasta Sauce 660g
- Loyd Grossman No Added Sugar Red Lasagne Sauce 450g
- Loyd Grossman 30% Reduced Fat White Lasagne Sauce 440g
- Loyd Grossman Tomato Basil Oregano Pizza Topping 350g
- Homepride Pasta Bake Creamy Tomato & Herb 485g
- Homepride Pasta Bake Creamy Tomato & Bacon 485g
- Homepride No Added Sugar Pasta Bake
- Homepride Pasta Bake Creamy Tuna 485g
- Homepride Pasta Bake Cheese & Bacon 485g
- Ambrosia Devon Custard Can 400g
- Ambrosia Rice Pudding Can 400g
- Ambrosia Light Rice Pudding Can 400g
- Ambrosia Light Devon Custard Can 400g
- Ambrosia Devon Custard 1kg
- Ambrosia Light Devon Custard 1kg
- Angel Delight Butterscotch 59g
- Angel Delight Chocolate 59g
- Angel Delight Strawberry 59g
- Birds Trad Custard Powder Pb 12/350g
- Bisto Gravy Granules Favourite 190g
- Bisto Gravy Granules Reduced Salt Favourite 190g
- Bisto Gravy Granules Chicken 190g
- Bisto Gravy Granules Beef 350g
- Bisto Gravy Granules Chicken 350g
- Bisto Gravy Granules Reduced Salt Beef 350g
- Bisto Sauces Cheese 185g
- Bisto Sauces Parsley 185g
- Oxo Beef 24s
- Oxo Rich Beef Stock Pot 4s
- Oxo Stock Cubes Beef 12s
- Oxo Stock Cubes Chicken 12s
- Oxo Stock Cubes Vegetable 12s
- Paxo Sage & Onion 170g
- Plantastic Protein Boost Rice Cajun Pot 65g
- Plantastic Protein Boost Pasta Bol Pot 65g
- Plantastic Protein Boost Noodle Satay Pot 65g
- Plantastic Flapjack Apricot & Ginger
- Plantastic Flapjack Millionaire
- Plantastic Flapjack Chocolate & Cherry
For more information on participating stores and promotional pack availability, please contact:
UK tel: 0800 032 7111 or contact us via our Contact Us form: https://www.premierfoods.co.uk/ContactUs/ContactUs-Consumer.aspx
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the Closing Time.
- Maximum of one entry per promotional product purchased and maximum of one entry per transaction. Maximum of one entry per email address per day and a total maximum of four prizes per household during the Promotion Period. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no charge to register for use of the website.
Selection of the Winners, Prizes and Charity Donation
- Winners are selected randomly via a random computer-generated winning moments mechanism. Five-thousand winning moments (each a “Winning Moment”) will be randomly generated for the Promotion Period. Entrants who submit their entry at the time of a Winning Moment or, if no entries are received at the exact time of the relevant Winning Moment then, the entrant who is the first entrant to enter after the Winning Moment has passed will win a Prize.
- A Winner will instantly be notified via the Website whether or not they have won, once they submit their entry in accordance with these terms. Winners of a Prize will have the option to either keep their Prize (and will be required to provide the details set out in clause 21) or, alternatively can elect for a £10 donation to be made to FareShare (Charity Number: 1100051) (the “Charity”) instead (the “Winner’s Donation”).
FareShare UK (Registered Charity Number: 1100051) of 19th Floor Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP
- In addition to any Winner’s Donations (see clause 16), the Promoter will also donate £10 for every prize claimed (whether the Winner chooses to keep the Prize or to make a donation). For example, if a Winner decides to keep their Prize, then the Winner will be sent their Prize in accordance with clause 21 and the Promoter will make a £10 donation to the Charity. If a Winner decides to make a Winner’s Donation instead of keeping their Prize, then the Promoter will pay a £10 Winner’s Donation to the Charity, plus an additional £10 donation. Donations will be paid to the Charity by no later than 31st March 2024. A £10 donation may also be paid to the Charity for any Prizes which become void due to Winners failing to provide their details in accordance with clause 21.
- Prizes will be allocated in accordance with the winning moments mechanic detailed in clause 15. Due to the nature of the random selection process, there is no guarantee that all five-thousand prizes will be won during the Promotion Period, as the number of prizes awarded will be based on the number of entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
- Other than as otherwise expressly specified in these Terms, there is no cash alternative to the Prizes. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative Prizes, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Prizes are not negotiable or transferable.
Delivery of the Prize
- Winners of the Promotion who select the option to keep their Prize will be directed to an online form on the website where they will need to provide their name and their address to claim their Prize. This is to enable the Promoter to check compliance with clause 12. Winners should submit their details in accordance with this clause when prompted. Prizes will be sent by the Agency to the email address used to submit the winning entry, within 14 days of the Winner providing their details in accordance with this clause.
- If the Winner does not provide their details when prompted in accordance with clause 21 or, does not contact the Agency by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of failing to provide their details in accordance with clause 21, then the Winner’s Prize may become void and the Promoter may make a £10 donation of to the Charity, in lieu of the Prize.
Data Protection and Marketing
- Where entrants are required to create and submit content to enter the Promotion, the entrant warrants that its entry and the materials submitted with its entry will not infringe the intellectual property rights (including copyright) or, any other proprietary rights whatsoever of any third party.
- All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material, each entrant agrees to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights in your promotion entry and
any accompanying material with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights
in and to their entry and otherwise arising in connection with their entry to which the entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. Each entrant agrees that it shall execute any document or instrument necessary to give effect to any assignment, grant of rights or waiver referred to in this clause.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by them with their entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents (including the Agency) and its suppliers for the purpose of administering the Promotion and for the purpose of prize fulfilment.
- The Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Promotion, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes. The Promoter may use the Winner’s surname and county of residence to announce them as the Winner of the Promotion. If you do not wish for your personal information to be used in accordance with this clause or, if you wish to limit the amount of personal information that is published, please contact: email@example.com if you like in the UK or firstname.lastname@example.org if you live in the Republic of Ireland.
- To receive a list of Winner(s) please send an email to email@example.com within 3 months of the Closing Time. Please note that we may not be able to disclose this requested information, if an entrant objects to the disclosure of such information in accordance with clause 27. Where a winning entrant has objected to their information being disclosed, the Promoter or the Agency will instead confirm that a valid award has taken place.
Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents (including the Agency) or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the website, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, or the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
- Where the Promoter reasonably suspects, in its sole discretion that an entrant has circumvented the entry requirements or has otherwise submitted an entry in breach of these terms or which otherwise goes against the spirit of the competition, then the Promoter may disqualify such entry and any future entries submitted by such entrant and any prizes won shall be invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers necessary.
- The Promotion and these Terms are subject the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.