Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 120g dry pasta
- 2 - 3 pork sausages
- 1 jar Loyd Grossman NAS tomato & chilli sauce
(Serves 2 - 3)
- Simply cook your favourite pasta according to on pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan. Squeeze the sausage meat from their skins to create small meatballs.
- Fry in a little oil until browned allover.
- Add the sauce and heat through and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce.
- Stir the sauce through your cooked pasta for a delicious meal.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!